With Thanksgiving approaching, we can finally declare with authority that pie season has arrived in New York. Where better to stock up on all the classic and unique pies your dessert table can handle than right here in Lower Manhattan?
To make your pie-shopping experience a touch easier, we’ve rounded up some of downtown’s biggest hits and put them into this handy pie chart (get it?). Peruse everything from apple to chocolate to pumpkin to coconut creme — we’re confident Lower Manhattan is home to the pie of your dreams. Just be sure to save room for whipped cream and a scoop of vanilla.
- George’s apple, blueberry cherry, pumpkin
- Fulton Stall Market chocolate, pumpkin, cherry, apple
- Pearl Diner apple pie, lemon meringue
- Squires Diner apple, cherry, blueberry fruit pie
- Épicerie Boulud coconut cream
- Pi Bakerie apple, walnut, orange, chocolate
- The Full Shilling apple
- Buttercup Bake Shop strawberry rhubarb, triple berry, pumpkin, apple crumb, coconut creme, lemon meringue, mini-pies
Reposted with permission from The Downtown Alliance NY
Check out more of DOWNTOWN’s Eats Guides here.